In front of the partner consortium, Network for Rural Developmen of Serbia has completed the selection of project proposals that will be implemented on the territory of the Republic of Serbia within the call "Support to civil society organizations within the NAGE project - Networking and Advocacy for Green Economy".
Out of a total of 31 received project proposals from civil society organizations, 6 projects were approved for funding, as follows:
1. Association of Rudnjan Hosts, Rudno - "Establishment of the concept of primary selection of waste in the private sector - tourist households in the village of Rudno";
2. Association of Citizens GM Optimist, Gornji Milanovac - "Green economy - significantly better";
3. Association of citizens "NIMBUS", Loznica - "Drina’s table";
4. Association UNEKOOP, Paracin - "Energy crops for energy independent and efficient local communities";
5. Association Experimental Garden, Nis - "Strengthening the capacity of agricultural producers for a green economy";
6. Association INNOVATIVE NETWORK, Subotica - "Step to the green economy".
Financial support should contribute to strengthening local CSOs through capacity building and implementation of their initiatives and raising awareness of the importance of the green economy and green entrepreneurship.
The call for CSOs to launch and implement green entrepreneurship projects was implemented within the project "NAGE - Networking and Advocacy for a Green Economy" funded by the European Union and implemented by 7 partner organizations from the Balkans (Rural Development Network of Northern Macedonia (Lead Partner), Croatia Rural Development Network, Rural Development Network in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Network of Rural Development Organizations of Kosovo, Rural Development Network of Montenegro Development, Network for Rural Development of Serbia and Albanian Rural Development Network).
We thank all the organizations that participated in this call and we wish the awarded organizations the successful implementation of project activities.